Monday 9 July 2012

Change is in the air

So after nearly 5 years since I started this blog, I have made the monumental decision to shut down this blog and start a new one using a new platform.

So, why do I want to close this down and start afresh using a different platform?


  • I have outgrown this blog. I started this when I was 16 years old. Now I am 21 years old, and I am only going to get older wiser and smarter. 
  • And no, this has nothing to do with the URL of my blog. 
  • I like change. Especially effortless constructive change. 
  • My writing style is now different, and (hopefully) better. Over the years, even my content has changed. In my opinion, a new blog is necessary.
I have decided to switch to Wordpress, but have not decided on the name of the new blog. However, you can bet it will be nothing like my current one. Once I have decided, I will make one final post on this blog. 

1 comment:

Serena said...

Do let me know your new blog, darling. Good to evolve with changes in you, to you and around you. Hopefully it means progress. Love you.